"In summary, Fuck Argat, Fuck Communists, Fuck Hippies and Fuck Political Correctness. God Bless Kansas!" -Hanson Doyle, Kansas discussion page
Hanson Doyle is a politician in POWER. He is a former GOP senate leader and current Senior Whip as of late May. He is known to be a racist on the Kansas discussion page and tends to write racist meme bills such as 'Whites Only' and 'Poll Tax' bills.
- Hanson Doyle was a Senior Whip in the Republican Party appointed by the higher ups.
- Hanson Doyle was a Senator in Kansas for 2-3 terms before moving to Michigan and gaining some influence there.
- After moving to Michigan, he decided to move to Mississippi to run for Senator. He ultimately won the race, in which he became a Senator for 2 terms before the Great Rumcode Collapse happened.
- After the Great Rumcode Collapse, Doyle flew back to his home state of Kansas and stayed there.
- After regaining his hard-earned home state influence, he became the Governor of Kansas for 3 terms.
- Soon, he became the Senator of Kansas for 3-4 terms, back to where he began.
- Recently, Hanson Doyle lost his position as GOP Senate Leader to Akari Akaza (R-GA)
- After being deleted for alting, Hanson Doyle is now a Reform Party member in Kentucky.
INVOLVEMENT IN THE DOGGATE SCANDAL
- In POWER I, when Doyle was still a Kansas senator, he was in the Senate putting his votes on bills. After a few minutes of voting, he noticed an extremely leftist bill titled 'ALL DOGS ARE GOOD'. Upon seeing this, he immediately nayed the bill and commented on it, stating that 'not all dogs are good' and that we 'shouldn't revamp healthcare to ensure all dogs are good.' Upon posting this, the Democrats became enraged, earning Hanson Doyle the infamous nickname 'Dog-Hater' Doyle. After a few hours, he was being swarmed with Democratic attack ads. Former Democratic Party Chairman Domai told Doyle to come calm down his party by going to their Discord server. Upon doing this, he was being attacked even further. After some conversation, they agreed to a ceasefire on one condition: One, a large sum of cash would be paid to a top Democrat, and two, he would have to call himself 'Reek' from now on. After the scandal, he lost his seat in Kansas and fled to Michigan in search of a better chance of victory.
DEPARTURE FROM THE REPUBLICAN PARTY
- During POWER II, Hanson Doyle was a senator in TX. Unknown to most people except for a few higher ups, he had a massive army of alternative accounts to use at his will. He had the bright idea of forming a southern nationalist party called the Dixiecrat Party, with many of the alts occupying it to be old segregationist governors like Strom Thurmond and George Wallace. He carelessly poured money into these alt accounts to start a "rebellion" for the memes. Rumsod was online during this and found out it was Hanson and Rumsod banned Doyle. Soon after, Hanson remade his account and starting joining several different parties for no reason and moved states 5 times. He finally decided to settle down in the Reform Party, where he is struggling to get elected. It is unclear if he will ever return to the GOP. Enzo Taylor is his sugar-daddy, but he is currently married to Tom Jason.