Frederick Stryver was a successful politician from Alabama.
- Frederick Stryver was not that much of a politician in POWER I; him just being a regular person who couldn't hold office. He was based in Florida with many unsuccessful attempts to run for Senator or Governor.
- After some time, he moved to Iowa and then quit the game a few days later.
- Frederick Stryver came back about two days after the Great Rumcode Collapse occurred. He was sworn to replay POWER to its fullest extent and settled in Alabama.
- He became Alabama's first Senator of POWER II after running unopposed. He stayed as a Senator for about 6 terms before deciding to not seek re-election.
- On April 19, 2017, he ran for Governor to take former Governor James Dobson's seat, as Dobson was picked to be in the Heydrich administration to serve as the Secretary of the Treasury.
- On April 22, 2017, Frederick Stryver was found dead in his home with a gunshot wound to the head. His death was ruled as a suicide.